Here is my latest project..finally complete. I saw a picture of this in Pottery Barn and loved it. Then I looked at the price and figured I could make it for MUCH less than that. It took longer than I thought it would, but I do like how it turned out!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
My latest project
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love seeing something in a magazine and knowing I can make it myself for MUCH cheaper. This turned out so adorable Gwen!
Love this! You are amazing! I am working on a PB knock-off project right now. I doubt mine will be as cute. It's a mobile thing for Maili's room.
You never cease to amaze me with your talents--why were you hiding these when we lived together--you could have made L square a little classier. Your kids are darling and I love seeing what you guys are up to.
Looks awesome!
You're AMAZING!!
As always I'm impressed. When I encounter a similar dilemma my first thought is, I wonder when it will go on sale? Crafty I'm not, but you knew that already! :)
You are kind of becoming ridiculously crafty. Seriously. "Oh I just saw it in a magazine..."
way cute Gwen, you should sell them on ebay..seriously! you are quite the crafty one. :)
Post a Comment