Saturday, August 30, 2008

Horse Riding Lessons


Olivia has been taking riding lessons for the last few months. She loves it! Her teacher is so great...she has Livi do everything, from putting the saddle on before a ride, to cleaning the hooves and brushing the the horse after. Livi comes home after each lesson teaching us new things about horses. It's so fun to see her so excited to learn about something Rich and I know very little about. We are all learning alot! And it's also just about the cutest thing ever...

6 comments:

Hubers said...

I love how Livi's personality seems to be exploding on the blog. So fun!

Tanya said...

That really is just about the cutest thing ever! I hope Maili is just as excited. Do you have to drive far for these lessons?

Jill said...

So fun! Clark has really gotten into horses lately. He does have grandparents with horses, but they're out west, too far for much riding opportunities. It's great that Livi gets to do everything!

HW said...

Livi has always just been her own girl. I love that!

Jana said...

Your girls are living every little girls dream!! So fun. I am even a little envious of them. :)

Lisa said...

I love it, she looks like a natural! Bet you didn't know I used to have horses? Seeing that makes me wish it was possible to give my kids the same thing. Maybe someday...sigh.