Sunday, March 8, 2009

Family Pictures




When we were in CA for Christmas, we had a Jones Family photo shoot. We just recently got the disc of pictures. It was FREEZING (like 40 degrees, in So Cal!), but the kiddos were troopers and the photographer got some great shots, between all of us huddling and finding shelter from the wind! Good times...

7 comments:

Kimmie said...

Gweneth
I loved seeing your family photos...it has been so long since I have seen any of them, you three girls do resemble each other. I never really saw it until now! You are all beautiful!!!

Carolyn Hansen said...

What a beautiful family you have! Can we please see you this summer!!!

Mom and Kenz said...

Ok... so the Jones' family is sooo beautiful. I told Katie you all look like professional models. Your mom sent us some of the photos last week and we love them! (How did you get everyone to look good in the big family picture. I can't even get one good one of our own little family of 5?!?)

Baxter's said...

Bummer we missed you guys this week. Not bummed that we didn't catch a nasty throw up bug...but bummed we missed you. Pics look great! And how cute is neighborhood watch boy! Where does his blond come from?

Holly Hart said...

I love your family pics! It is fun to see your side of the family!

Aubry T Jensen said...

So cute! I miss your family:(

brooke said...

These pictures are beautiful. Your little brother is so cute and so grown up!! It makes me feel old. Are you coming to Utah any time soon? If not, we are going to Sun Valley this summer and I want to try to drive to meet you or have you meet us in Sun Valley. I'm dying to see you!