Trevor recently signed to play volleyball with BYU in the fall. Frankly, we were all surprised. We hadn't seen Trev play much at all, and really only heard Mom and Dad's report on their "baby boy". To hear them tell it, he was the best 18-year-old volleyball player in the world. Turns out, he is! (Of course, this is his sister writing!) We all got to see him play and just happened to catch a really great game...er match. With rally scoring, it was super exciting. We can all hardly wait until he's playing in Provo! :-) Good times. . .
P.S. Trev's face in this picture tells it all...he was super excited to get all the family together for a shot after the game!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Superstar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, I feel all caught up now :) Seriously, don't you love that about blogs. I might as well have just talked to you on the phone.
Holy crap, I haven't seen Trevor since 1996...he looks just like your mom!!! It was great to see what you guys have been up to. You are a traveling queen...Im jealous!
Holy Smokes! I can't believe how big Trev is! He is still a skinny little 11 year old in my mind. Wow, we are old. Well, Jason is really. We're still young. :)
That is so great that Trevor is going to play for BYU. I thought the volleyball games at the Y were better than the football or basketball games and so funny that you never believed your parents that he was that good! The kids' Easter clothes are adorable and I've got to get my mom onto that idea or the adult easter egg hunt!
Post a Comment