


For Trenton's third birthday, we started the morning off with Country Donuts. He got to go shopping for some presents, go swimming with Mom and the girls at the club, play with his new puzzles and toys, and work on holding up three fingers. He requested french toast and sausage for dinner. Trenton is so fun right now. He is just excited about everything, and we can often hear him shouting "Oh, goody, goody, goody!" He is potty-trained (yay!) and is such a big helper with his little brother. He loves his sisters and can hardly wait for them to come home from school each day. We LOVE having Trenton in our family!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Trenton is Three!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Trenton is such a cutie. What a good boy to be potty trained. We need him to work with Ryan.
Your maple bar story is hilarious. I actually love maple bars. I would choose them second to chocolate on chocolate. The picture of that half eaten maple bar is so funny.
Can't believe he is 3. I love the cake... you are a woman of every talent!
I bet his cake was his favorite part! So cute Gwen! Miss you!
Love the cake! You are the ultimate mom! I was thinking you might have some updated pictures with the cast on here. How is he doing? What a trooper he is!!!!
Post a Comment