I don't mean to brag but....how cute are these??! Olivia's soccer team name is "The Bumblebees" and when she had snack a few weeks ago, she knew she wanted to make cupcakes. We looked online for ideas, and found the idea of frosting little chocolate raisins and using sliced almonds for wings. I'm no creative genius, but I can copy with the best of 'em....
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Bumblebee Cupcakes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Gwen you are giving Martha Stewart a run for her money. I love all the cute sewing projects and food. Rich is a lucky guy!
Gwen, I'm very impressed. I'm gonna have to give those a try. Those are too cute!
Hey, as you saw on my blog...I feel there is nothing wrong with being able to re-create someone's genius ideas. I too am guilty! Those are dang cute Gweneth! But the cutest thing....Trenton the thumb sucker!
Gwen, i love to see a new post... and those cupcakes, what a cute idea, i am totally stealing it! We love you guys and our so lucky to live so close.
Yep, so cute!
Very impressed. I too can steal ideas with the best of them and will most surely steal this one. I also think I'll encourage Kate to name her soccer team the bumblebees just so I can make these!
Post a Comment