Saturday, August 16, 2008

Going Private

This blog is going private. Please email me at osguth@gmail.com or leave a comment with your address if you want access.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

ejmadarieta@hotmail.com- Please invite us we love your blog. Lets get together soon.

Alison said...

Me too! Use my alyberg@gmail.com! Thanks! Alison

emily said...

Please add us too...emilywalldownen@yahoo.com

brooke said...

Of course I want access. Email me at brookeharkness@msn.com

Jill said...

We want in! :) jmac257@hotmail.com

Cara said...

Found your blog, it is so cute, caraschnoor@gmail.com. Thanks.

tennille said...

Of course I want access to your blog! rob-tennile@sbcglobal.net

Kimmie said...

Count me in please! Use bkt27@hotmail.com
Kimmie

Jamie Harker said...

yes please :) jamie.nicole.harker@gmail.com

HW said...

Me too! Please leave me in.

Jana said...

janaksmythe@gmail.com

Chanell said...

It's Chanell (lisa's friend). I love your "super mom in boise" (as I like to call it) blog and hope you put me on your list. :) chanell.reichner@gmail.com

Carolyn Hansen said...

Of course we want in on the private world of the Osgies!

emily said...

We would love in.:) emily_osguthorpe@yahoo.com

An said...

Don't forget Potato Girl: deweyrichards@gmail.com

The Callister Family said...

Of course I would Jill Callister (critchlow) ccalli.chris@gmail.com

Claire said...

No idea if you guys remember me, but I was in your ward in AA till I left for college. Olivia was still little and I think Lola was born right before I left. Anyway, I just came across your blog (its late and I should be in bed, but instead I'm blog surfing!) I wanted to say hi and leave my email in case you don't mind adding me when you go private!! officerswife33@gmail.com

-Claire (formerly Rollins, from the Huron Valley/Ann Arbor ward)