Your comment on my blog made me laugh out loud. I'm so glad you saw him with your hair done and cute jeans too. That is never my luck. My luck runs to the Walmart, snotty kid side. I'm in Sun Valley from July 16-19. I don't know if you guys could come there or how far it would be for us to come visit you. Or if it would just be better to meet up in August. Whatever--we would love to see you!
6 comments:
Your kids are so cute. Trenton is so grown-up. We need to talk again about getting together!
I agree about Trenton looking so big! Look at the head of hair. Such a cute photo idea.
love all the updates and blog posts, your family is the cutest!
Your comment on my blog made me laugh out loud. I'm so glad you saw him with your hair done and cute jeans too. That is never my luck. My luck runs to the Walmart, snotty kid side. I'm in Sun Valley from July 16-19. I don't know if you guys could come there or how far it would be for us to come visit you. Or if it would just be better to meet up in August. Whatever--we would love to see you!
Your children are so adorable and so big! XXXX
Adorable pictures! I hope your family is doing well. Do you ever run into Trina Tadje? Tell Rich hello from the Fisher's.
Post a Comment