it was great to check up on you guys...i still check often just in case! looks like you had such a fun august (IN UTAH) and a great time with your girlfriends! im still so jealous of your craftiness gweneth! one of these days (when all my kids are gone) i'll catch on so at least my grandkids can reap the benefits.
i think schrum will be here between christmas and new years,any chance of you coming too? we could get brookie and have a good ole' fashion jamestown 12 reunion! (with forks and a 9x13 of brownies of course)
Oh! I would love to get together with you guys. We have been trying to decide whether to come before or after Christmas, so I guess we're decided now!:-) Let's plan on it!
your kids look so cute Gwen! I'm glad you had a fun holiday, and I envy the crafty weekend with the girls, looks like a lot of fun and how nice to have some grownup time! Someday when I stop birthing children perhaps I can enjoy times like that..haha! Tell Jen Hi for me, she's not on facebook much and I don't have her blog..thanks!
Yeah--so glad you're coming. Did you make Trevor's costume? That is the cutest ever.
You look so great in the photo of the girls' weekend. You have the best clothes. You must teach me where you are shopping. I'm kind of struggling these days.
I'm glad we picked out the same boots though! That gives me hope. I just found a pair a like a lot at DSW. Still fasting and praying about them :-)
Gwen...I was just reading through comments on the giveaway and came across yours. It was so great to meet you in Boise. Hopefully we can see you again sometime.
6 comments:
it was great to check up on you guys...i still check often just in case! looks like you had such a fun august (IN UTAH) and a great time with your girlfriends! im still so jealous of your craftiness gweneth! one of these days (when all my kids are gone) i'll catch on so at least my grandkids can reap the benefits.
i think schrum will be here between christmas and new years,any chance of you coming too? we could get brookie and have a good ole' fashion jamestown 12 reunion! (with forks and a 9x13 of brownies of course)
Oh! I would love to get together with you guys. We have been trying to decide whether to come before or after Christmas, so I guess we're decided now!:-) Let's plan on it!
your kids look so cute Gwen! I'm glad you had a fun holiday, and I envy the crafty weekend with the girls, looks like a lot of fun and how nice to have some grownup time! Someday when I stop birthing children perhaps I can enjoy times like that..haha! Tell Jen Hi for me, she's not on facebook much and I don't have her blog..thanks!
Yeah--so glad you're coming. Did you make Trevor's costume? That is the cutest ever.
You look so great in the photo of the girls' weekend. You have the best clothes. You must teach me where you are shopping. I'm kind of struggling these days.
I'm glad we picked out the same boots though! That gives me hope. I just found a pair a like a lot at DSW. Still fasting and praying about them :-)
Gwen...I was just reading through comments on the giveaway and came across yours. It was so great to meet you in Boise. Hopefully we can see you again sometime.
Nat
Loved the video. Such a cute little man!
Post a Comment