All you people with 3 aren't exactly giving us people with two a lot of motivation. Careful what you say ladies...you need to keep the "secret" alive so mom's keep digging in deeper.
I was looking at the blog...well done I might say...and noticed that Rich was not pictured in any photo's. Is it really that bad Gwen? Has it become so bad that Rich will not even allow a photo of himself to be placed on the blog...will he at least look at it? :) Sam
He did admit to looking at some blogs yesterday...including the gruesome pic of your son!! While he still loathes the idea of our private lives being made public, I do think he is warming to the idea! :-)
8 comments:
When does that end again? A REALLY long day.
Wahoo! So fun to see our new nephew. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. It usually takes me 2 months to come out of the 24 hour coma.
Sooo cute! What a sweet face.
Awwwww. Good luck adjusting to 3! I am not sure if I've woken up yet. :)
So cute Gwen, I agree 3 is a big adjustment!
All you people with 3 aren't exactly giving us people with two a lot of motivation. Careful what you say ladies...you need to keep the "secret" alive so mom's keep digging in deeper.
I was looking at the blog...well done I might say...and noticed that Rich was not pictured in any photo's. Is it really that bad Gwen? Has it become so bad that Rich will not even allow a photo of himself to be placed on the blog...will he at least look at it? :) Sam
He did admit to looking at some blogs yesterday...including the gruesome pic of your son!! While he still loathes the idea of our private lives being made public, I do think he is warming to the idea! :-)
Post a Comment