Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Blog Design


I can take no credit for the cute design of this blog. My friend, Carly, designed it, and that's why it looks so great! We met while our husbands were both students in Michigan, and she and I instantly bonded over our interests in learning to sew. She is super-talented, and has far surpassed me in sewing skills...see her etsy shop here. She also has a blog design business so you, too, can have a fancy blog like mine! ;-)

9 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't believe you've been holding out since Jan. 15! Trenton's bedroom is so cute, you did such a good job with everything and it's been so much fun to read all the posts and catch up!

Carly did a great job with your blog (of course), it's just your style!

Jana said...

I agree with Lisa. I had no idea you were posting. But I am glad to finally know and get all caught up. Love your blog. And Trenton is adorable. Little guy!!! :)

Carolyn Hansen said...

Your blog design is perfect. I'm so glad you've entered the blogging sphere!

Tanya said...

Love the design and the colors! I am glad you finally went public.

emandteem said...

Welcome to the blog world. I'm excited to keep up to date with you and your fam. I love the design.

Hubers said...

I am so glad to see updates from you. Keep on bloggin'!

Jennifer said...

WELCOME! I am so glad you joined teh blgging world. I love your blog design and I love seeing your kids pictures. I am copying some of your vday traditions! Do you have access to my blog? email me and let me know at jlrkeller@hotmail.com! Trenton is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

As I continue to blog spy I find Gwen! How fun for me! Your kids are beautiful!

Becky said...

Hi Gwen!
Congrats on your adorable baby BOY! I stumbled across your blog from Andrea's (wait, doesn't everyone find everyone else's that way??)
Anyway, hope you are all doing well. Your Christmas card was so cute and your blog looks awesome.