

Trenton was blessed yesterday. He started smiling just in time for all the visitors. Papa and Grandma Jo, Trevor, Jen and her kiddos, and Papa and Grandma O all came for the weekend. We had such a great time visiting together (and we ate very well too!). It was a perfect weekend!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Trenton's Blessing Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
He is so cute and little. At least little to me since my kids are born as toddlers. And I love his outfits. You look great by the way!
Good day for all.
He looks adorable! I love the lay-out of your blog--the brown and blue are so cute.
How cute is he!!!! What a cute little smile. He has changed so much! How fun to have everyone there. I love the skirts in the previous blog by the way...I may have to venture into the sewing world a bit. THank you for the inspiration.
I love the blessing day. He is adorable and I am glad he behaived for you. Isn't family the best!
He is so darn cute! I love the blessing outfit too. Glad the day was all you hoped it would be.
He is so darling! That smile is so sweet! What great timing!
About the phone call tonight . . .you were dead on!
Hi Gwen! Your blog is so chic with the blue and brown! But more importantly of course your family is adorable! It is fun to see your little Trenton--and I can't believe how good you look. He was born so close to Max and I still look like I JUST had a baby. Anyway I read your whole blog--it's not too long! I am very impressed with your sewing skills, and tell your sister Jen hi for me--she was my RS pres in Provo.
Post a Comment