Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lola's New "Do"



Lola has been in dire need of a haircut for the past few months, and we finally made it into the salon yesterday. We needed it short, and it turned out so cute! She was so funny while she was getting her haircut. She chatted the whole time with September, the girl that did her hair, and had everybody in the salon cracking up. I think she really liked all the attention. This new style certainly fits her "spunky" personality...we love it!

5 comments:

Carly said...

So cute!

Jana said...

I seriously can't believe how big your girls are now. Where has the time gone?!!! She looks so cute with that short do.

Jill said...

I love your blog! Lola's hair is darling and Trenton could not be any cuter. I'm glad to see you guys are doing so well. I loved the picture of Olivia as George Washington--she and Grant made such a great team together with their imaginations!

Jill

Tanya said...

Pefect for Lola. She is so cute and just so loveable! She's always smiling and just radiates happiness whenever I see her.

Hubers said...

I love short hair. I always makes life lighter!

There really is a girl named September??? Wow! Maybe I should name a girl that!!