Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thumb Sucker

I finally caught Trenton in the act last week! We've heard him sucking his thumb at night, and even seen it, but this was the first time he attempted to show us all in broad daylight. I have mixed feelings about sucking the thumb. It's great because I'm sure that is the reason this mug sleeps through the night. It's bad, because our four-year-old is wearing gloves to bed each night trying to rid herself of the finger-sucking. For now, we're letting him at it. I mean, who wants to mess with a 4-month-old who sleeps all night??! Not to mention, it's pretty darn cute!

2 comments:

tennille said...

Gwen he is so cute! Mckinlee used to suck her thumb. I thought it was the cutest thing. Then she develpoed a blister on her thumb and never did it again. It was kind of sad but good at the same time. She was my best sleeper though. Is the glove thing working? Does she keep it on? Kennedy still sucks her fingers. I need some tips!

Baxter's said...

The first step is admitting it Trenton...years from now, you will be following in your cousin Molly's footsteps, and you will just flat out tell your mom, "I REALLY like sucking it mom, I just do" I don't know Gwen, nights of sleep are worth a year of gloves later right? :-)