Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Soccer



Olivia played soccer this fall with a team she has played with for the last three years. It has been so fun to see these girls grow up together! Their soccer skills are really improving this fall, and all the parents have noticed how the girls are really thinking about what they are doing with the ball, and how they want the game to go. It's been fun to see all the progress.
Olivia really enjoys the sideline...we can always see her over there cracking jokes and laughing with the other girls. Intensity and focus are not priorities in this game yet! :-)It's also been fun to see the girls support each other and cheer each other on. These are good lessons for life, and I'm glad Livi is learning this at such a young age. Good times!

4 comments:

Carly said...

I'm loving all these update. Keep it up ha, ha.

brooke said...

Something is totally jacked with my bloglines. I check your blog regularly and have been seeing the "Upside down" post forever. Today, all these new posts came on. This happened with my cousin's blog once too. I feel like such a heel. You guys have been doing such cool stuff and I totally would have been commenting.

Olivia looked so darling in her baptism dress. That dress is the cutest ever. Where did you find it? She is so much like you.

Lola looks adorable on her first day of school--so glad it is going well for her.

Trenton is sooo big and cute. I love the chariot. Ryan would have loved that.

You guys both have such fun families. I'm jealous. Neither of our families do the cool stuff that yours do. We must get in touch soon. Any trips to Utah coming up?

gwen said...

No, Brooke. It's not your bloglines! :-) I just finally got to updating the blog after months of no updates. I changed the dates on them so that when I print it out in book form, the dates indicate when it happened rather than when I posted...months later! :-)

gwen said...

Oh, and Livi's dress is from Olive Juice Kids. They have some cute stuff. When we got it, it looked really plain, so we added that sash and flowers to "spice it up".