My sister, Jen, and her two kiddos came to visit us over Spring Break last week. Grandma couldn't resist and so she joined us for the week as well. We had so much fun, despite the FREEZING cold weather! I never realized just how much joy I would find in seeing my children playing with their cousins and having fun with their grandparents. This is a picture of the girls just after they finished painting their own pottery, just one of the many "indoor fun" things we did last week. Jen left yesterday, and I was so sad. I think she would make a perfect next-door-neighbor!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Spring Break
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lola is a bundle of joy and so cute and loveable. And Livi, she is beautiful!!
Don't you already have a great almost next door neighbor? Ha Ha!
Post a Comment